This week I will be turning the control over to the readers! Have you guys seen any good recipes lately? Are there any meals that you haven't been able to find a good recipe for? Respond below in the comments!!
have you ever eaten at Carrabba's?! they have an amazing grilled chicken and I can not figure out which spices and herbs they use to make it taste so good, and when I try to remake it at home I am greatly disappointed :( and their italian vinaigrette dressing is really good too. So, I can not find the perfect vinaigrette dressing!
I sound lame, but I am in love with cooking chicken parm. I've made it for a lot of my friends and they are in love with. However, my newest attempt at cooking/making something is a spinach dip in the bread bowl. I know there's packets to buy and all but I've been dying to try it home-made no packets. Just need the time!
I love Italian food, and I love cheese.. I had these amazing gnocchi in a gorgonzola cream sauce and would love to have a good, simple recipe to make them :)
Falafal! Either that or something Middle Eastern. :D
ReplyDeletehave you ever eaten at Carrabba's?! they have an amazing grilled chicken and I can not figure out which spices and herbs they use to make it taste so good, and when I try to remake it at home I am greatly disappointed :( and their italian vinaigrette dressing is really good too. So, I can not find the perfect vinaigrette dressing!
ReplyDeleteI just tried rosetta and would love to learn the recipe for that! Iron Hill Brewery has it on their appetizers list and it's delicious
ReplyDeleteI sound lame, but I am in love with cooking chicken parm. I've made it for a lot of my friends and they are in love with. However, my newest attempt at cooking/making something is a spinach dip in the bread bowl. I know there's packets to buy and all but I've been dying to try it home-made no packets. Just need the time!
ReplyDeleteI love Italian food, and I love cheese.. I had these amazing gnocchi in a gorgonzola cream sauce and would love to have a good, simple recipe to make them :)
ReplyDelete