Monday, February 20, 2012


Easy Chicken Parm Recipe 




Ingredients:
2 tbsp olive oil
2 cloves garlic, crushed
hot red pepper flakes, to taste
6 boneless skinless chicken breasts (I used 5, but they were huge!)
2 cups marinara sauce
1/4 cup chopped basil
8 oz mozzarella, shredded
4 oz Parmesan, grated
1 (5-oz) package garlic croutons

For Valentine's Day, I wanted to make my boyfriend a home-cooked meal. He always orders Chicken Parm when we are out, so I thought I would give this recipe a try. There are no words! This recipe was so incredibly easy. It is really a matter of dumping everything in a pan, and letting it bake for 30-40 minutes. The video said to let it bake 20-30, but mine took a little bit longer. That could have been due to the size of the chicken that I used. The fresh basil makes it!




Verdict: Very easy and def. worth try!

Source: http://foodwishes.blogspot.com/2008/02/end-of-chicken-parmesan-as-you-know-it.html

1 comment: